Sunday, November 22, 2009

conference and dreamboy







This week I spent three days in Phoenix at the Title I Mega Conference. As with most of these meetings, there were some good sessions and poor sessions. I did get to spend some time with my neighbor JoAnne Nyquist and Debbie Darby who both work in Tombstone. That was a nice surprise because I usually end up completely on my own which isn't bad but it was a nice change. I did get to go to the temple on Tuesday evening, which was good.






Last night was the Dreamboy dance here in St. David. Chelsea continued the tradition that Rachel started by inviting one of the foreign exchange students. His name is Amp and he is from Taiwan. She was so excited which was really cute and said she had a great time. I still haven't figured out how to move the images so you can see the pictures above.

No comments:

Post a Comment