Wednesday, November 4, 2009

crazy times

Have you ever looked back at a period of time and wondered what had happened? I guess my life is so full or so boring that it just whizzes by. I barely noticed Halloween. I did finally carve a pumpkin but it was not the fantastic creations that Tracy and Jeff made. Mine was the traditional diamond eyes, triangle nose, and a snaggle-tooth mouth. Boring I guess but that's me. Last week, the temperature dropped twenty degrees and froze for three mornings in a row. This Wednesday, it jumped back up twenty-five degrees and we are breaking records for highs. These are crazy times. School is keeping me really busy lately. I used to take a book and read during my lunch break. Now I work or hardly have a lunch break. I guess it keeps me out of trouble and I eat less too. Stay tuned for the next episode in the crazy life of Kathy D.

No comments:

Post a Comment