Sunday, January 10, 2010

back to school

It has been a busy week as Chelsea and I returned back to school. My niece's husband, Josh Garner, has been doing some projects here at the house. This is a real blessing for us and for them as well since he is out of work at this time. Chelsea was having a little trouble with her mouth after her wisdom teeth surgery so we had to make a run into the dentist. It ended up that she just needed to clean her mouth a little better. Chelsea and I both needed to go to Cochise College-Benson Center to take tests, so we got that done. I had a doctor's appointment that confirmed I have officially lost 9 pounds in three months since I was checked last but my bad cholesterol was up. So I need to keep working on my weight and what I am eating. I also squeezed in visiting teaching on Wednesday. We spent some time with my mom on Saturday. After we had lunch, we went to Park Place mall and saw Megan in the shop where she works and then ran in to Shannon, Josh, and Hailey. My mom really enjoyed this outing. Then Chelsea and I went to visit Emmett and Anna. He is a cute little boy and we had a nice visit. On New Year's Day I damaged the ring finger on my left hand. It is still a little swollen and tender so I didn't play the organ today but I think it will be better by my next turn to play. Love to all and have a nice week.

No comments:

Post a Comment