Thursday, June 10, 2010

testimony

I've been wanting to write something but haven't been able to gather my thoughts very well lately. I think I might be on brain overload. I am taking all these math classes, summer school started, and worry about my mom has made me almost dizzy from not being able to keep a thought in my head for any length of time.

I started to write on Sunday but I was feeling very emotional and sorry for myself so I figured that wasn't going to do anybody any good. The last couple of days, everytime I would start I decided nobody would really care whether I wrote or not. Finally, this evening I went out and watched the sunset and enjoyed the beautiful summer evening that we are blessed with here in St. David. It truly is a blessing. It gave me a chance to reflect and have a moment of peace. I am so grateful for my testimony of the gospel that keeps me going even when life is not going the way I would like. I guess that is what I needed to remember. So, even when it feels like no one else cares, I know my Heavenly Father loves me. I want you all to know that I have a testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ and that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is His church on this earth.

3 comments:

  1. I love you and always love to read what you write. You are a wonderful aunt and mother, I am so grateful you are in my life. LOVE YOU LOTS!!! And don't get so down on yourself everyone loves you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shannon, I appreciate that and I guess I just needed to vent a little. You are so kind and I know your mom would be proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shannon is right. Everyone that knows you loves you. And for those that don't, they aren't worth your worry. Don't ever hesitate to write. I feel so far away from you all and the bogs are sometimes the best way of knowing what's going on with everybody. Love you LOTS!!

    ReplyDelete