Monday, May 31, 2010

graduation...





Well, the last of our children has graduated from high school. It was so nice to have so many of you come to support her at this time. Graduation also means the end of the school year. I had to clean my classroom and get things put away for the summer. It is a good feeling to get this job done and look forward to having summer school start in another week. It does feel a little strange to not have to be gone to work this morning, but it is nice.
The garden is starting to produce and I enjoy digging and working the soil. It is very theraputic. I have already picked radishes, onions, and a little bit of spinach. This morning I picked my first pea pods and discovered a head of cauliflower about a one serving size. I was so excited. I have never grown cauliflower before.

No comments:

Post a Comment