Saturday, February 13, 2010

To all those that I love...


For the past three weeks I have made doughnuts for breakfast. It reminds me of when all the kids were home and I was learning how to make dough. Many times we had "stones" instead of "scones". I finally broke down and used Jeanine Judd's recipe which is in the ward cookbook and they have turned out perfect each time. I wonder why I was so stubborn not to try it sooner. I guess it is hard to admit how dumb I am sometimes. The biggest thing is that it has made me miss my kids alot. I want each one of them to know how much I love them. I did make lots of mistakes as a mom and as a human being, but I did always love my children and want the best for them. HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY to all of you.

2 comments:

  1. oh mommy, I love you too! We all make mistakes and nobody is a perfect parent. I think you did as good as your situation would allow. I know I wouldn't have wanted anyone else as a mother. Your my best friend besides Johnny. I love you so much and you made me who I am. You should be proud of that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto to Tracy's comment! Also, I've been itching to make doughnuts. I'd love the recipe!!

    ReplyDelete