Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring Break?

Spring Break has come and gone and it has been a busy week. It started out by taking Chelsea and my mom to the Gaslight Theater for a fun evening of entertainment called "The Cisco Kid". We really enjoyed that and my mom is still talking about it. The rest of the week was spent doing gardening, planting 3 trees, taking the Durango in to get the window assembly repaired, took the TV in to get repaired, took the Firebird in for repairs, went to the temple, got my hair cut, finished a costume for Chelsea, did homework for my 2 online classes, and got our taxes finished. Even though I got a lot accomplished, the list is longer for the things that didn't get done. This always happens and is, of course, how life goes. Tonight I will have a new experience. I am going to do splits with the sister missionaries. I am excited and nervous. It should be a good way to finish the week before heading back to school tomorrow. Overall, I feel good about my week off even though we didn't really get to do any "fun" things except the Gaslight. Sometimes you just need to shorten the 'to do' list.

No comments:

Post a Comment