Sunday, April 3, 2011


Chelsea, Mom, and I got to spend an afternoon with Anna and Emmett (Vance's little boy) during Spring Break. He just turned two this weekend. We went to Sears and had these pictures taken. He was cute and we had a nice time. We don't get to see them very often so it was a special treat. Spring Break came and went with nothing too exciting happening. The week before my cousin's daughter got married and had her reception in Tucson. We had a wonderful time visiting with my uncle (Mom's brother Jim) who lives in Montana. We even went to my cousin Jim's house the following day.


Mom has had a lot of pain lately because of arthritis and her curved back. Shannon has been very helpful in taking her a few times so I could get other things done. I really do appreciate it. We have been blessed by having Mom stay with us and she seems quite settled now.


This week has been a busy one. On Thursday evening was Family Math Night at the school. It was not very well attended because of too many other activities going on, but it was enjoyed by those that were in attendence. Yesterday, I had to go to Tempe and do a lesson presentation for the last class I should have to take for a while. Thank heavens.



2 comments: